The meeting is definitely on for Tuesday, 9/16 at 7:00 PM. I have had several requests to have the meeting in Whitewater, so that is where we will meet. We will meet at the old Huddle (the place a couple doors west of the Brass Rail). I know they have tables in the back that we could sit around.
As a reminder, we will be discussing the following topics:
* Need to have elections for Alumni Association – The election will be for all positions – President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer.
* Need to discuss Internationals coming to Whitewater to recruit. They are arriving on 9/21 and plan to have the Associate Member Ceremony on 9/30. They also plan to stay in the house.
* Need to discuss ideas for Homecoming. Homecoming is October 25th.
* Need to discuss a fund-raising event or at least an organized effort to solicit donations.
* Need to make sure everyone understands the need for mentors and the fact that we need to share the responsibility of helping the colony in it’s early stages and beyond. It looks like Don has done a good job in filling some mentor spots,but we still need a few more.
We need as many people to attend this meeting as possible. This will be one of the most important meetings we have had to date as we prepare for Lambda Chi’s return to Whitewater, so please make every effort to be at the meeting.
See you on Tuesday,
Alumni Association President